Happy Birthday Mom <3

by tessa8m on February 5, 2012

in Family

You are not only my mother you are also my best friend,

You are always there for me and I know I can always count on you to support and love me no matter what.

I love that I can tell you anything and know I will never be judged.

Your love is so deep and so true, you are genuine, caring, and the most giving person I know.

I love that I can joke and laugh with you, but also vent or cry during times of frustration and sadness, and that you will be there for me… no matter what.

Thank you for being there during the tough times… the times I have wanted to give up on myself, but you stopped me and did anything to pull me back.

You are forever my best friend and I hope and pray that I can be half the mother you have been to me <3

I love you so very much Mommy, and I wish you a joyful Happy Birthday, a day you deserve more than you know.

1 Alexandra February 5, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Tessa, this was amazing :) Hope your momma has a glorious birthday!
Alexandra recently posted..ABC, easy as 1,2,3

2 This Fit Chick February 5, 2012 at 1:32 pm

this was so so sweet! happy birthday to your beautiful mom!
This Fit Chick recently posted..Perfect Protein Pancake

3 Russ February 5, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Awwwww, that’s nice.

4 Lauren @ What Lauren Likes February 5, 2012 at 2:01 pm

So sweet :)
Lauren @ What Lauren Likes recently posted..TAGGED!

5 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake February 5, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Happy Birthday to your mom! Her & I share a bday! :-)
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Friday Favorites, Winter Beauty Products

6 tessa8m February 6, 2012 at 7:21 am

Woo Happy Birthday yesterday Erica :)

7 Nikki February 5, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Happy birthday to your mommy :) I hope she has an amazing day!
Nikki recently posted..Recipe Thievery

8 Amy Lauren February 5, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Happy Birthday to your mom! She seems really supportive and amazing from how you describe her in your posts here!
Amy Lauren recently posted..Five Question Friday and Fun Times at the Office!

9 gram February 5, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Hi, my Tessa,
What a beautiful tribute! My Donna is not only a wonderful Mom to you and your brothers, but she has always been a wonderful daughter to me. I fell in love with her this day some years ago, and that love has grown and flourished. You too, will have a daughter one day and you will have the same relationship. It’s a tradition in our family.
I love you tons and tons,
Grma

10 Maria @ Beautiful Busy Bee February 5, 2012 at 5:35 pm

!!! You look just like your mom! This is so sweet. happy birthday to Tessa’s mom! :)
Maria @ Beautiful Busy Bee recently posted..Two Truths and a Lie.

11 Hollie@lolzthatswim February 5, 2012 at 5:52 pm

So cute! Love it Tessa!
Hollie@lolzthatswim recently posted..Arm Rambles

12 Lindsay @ biking before bed February 5, 2012 at 6:02 pm

Happy Birthday to your mommy. She sounds wonderful!
Lindsay @ biking before bed recently posted..Done!

13 crista February 5, 2012 at 7:13 pm

This is beautiful! What a great relationship to have!
crista recently posted..Sugar Shakes

14 Kaitlyn February 5, 2012 at 7:13 pm

This is amazing, Tessa! I hope your Mom has a wonderful birthday…and that the Patriots win for her! :)
Kaitlyn recently posted..My New Favorite Oatmeal Topping…

15 Julia @ girl with a stethoscope February 5, 2012 at 7:15 pm

I love these types of posts – your mom is beautiful and the two of you are adorable. Happy Birthday to your mommy :)
Julia @ girl with a stethoscope recently posted..some survey fun

16 Michelle @ Blogitness February 5, 2012 at 7:59 pm

So sweet! Happy birthday to your mom!
Michelle @ Blogitness recently posted..Working on Saturday

17 Tara February 5, 2012 at 8:31 pm

Happy Birthday to your mom!! You two look alike!! You’re both so pretty.. I wish I had those genes!
Tara recently posted..Nothing to do, Nowhere to go!

18 Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health February 5, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Happy birthday to your momma!!!!!
Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..Healthy Chicken and Quinoa Casserole

19 Paulina (One Smile Ahead) February 5, 2012 at 8:53 pm

You’re so sweet, Tessa! Happy birthday to your mum! She’s very beautiful! You two do look alike :]
Paulina (One Smile Ahead) recently posted..Internet Mail

20 Becky February 5, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Happy birthday, Auntie Donna!! xoxo, Becky
p.s. Hi Tess! I know I owe you a letter… I promise it is on its way! We have to plan your visit to Richmond. :)

21 Chelsea @ The Nut Butter Runner February 5, 2012 at 9:43 pm

Happy birthday to your mom!! :)
Chelsea @ The Nut Butter Runner recently posted..Seven Sunday Things!

22 kaila@ healthy helper blog! February 5, 2012 at 9:50 pm

SUCH a sweet post Tessa! I love these types! My parents mean SO much to me so I totally understand the relationship you and your mom have! You two look SO much alike!
kaila@ healthy helper blog! recently posted..What I’m Loving This Weekend

23 Allison @ PickyEatingRD February 6, 2012 at 12:22 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your mom!!! What a beautiful post =)
Allison @ PickyEatingRD recently posted..Food For Thought Thursday

24 Khushboo February 6, 2012 at 12:33 am

Moms are the best- happy birthday to yours! You look just like her!
Khushboo recently posted..Friday Favorite: Sunwarrior

25 Alaina February 6, 2012 at 8:15 am

What a beautiful post. :-) Happy Birthday to your mom!!!
Alaina recently posted..RunHundred: Top 10 Workout Songs for February

26 Jentry Nielsen February 6, 2012 at 6:34 pm

You look so much like your mom! Mothers are the most amazing gift! My mother is truly my best friend, and I would not want it any other way!
Hope your mom had a great birthday!! :)

27 Chloe@EveryCraving February 6, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Aww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESSAS MOMMA! :)

28 Corrie Anne February 7, 2012 at 12:43 am

So sweet! Happy b-day to your mom!! You look so much like her! Beautiful!
Corrie Anne recently posted..Unremarkable + 1 Impressive Feat

29 Jessica @ rerunrunning February 9, 2012 at 10:07 pm

Oh, moms are the best! Happy (late) bday to your mom! I hope that the daughter I’m growing right now can someday write as nice a post about me and can say that I’m her bf… that’s so sweet!!! :)
Jessica @ rerunrunning recently posted..It’s a…