Slow Cooker Winner

by tessa8m on March 21, 2012

in Uncategorized

So I had some major anxiety about taking a break from blogging but once again your support continues to blow me away :) Thank you for making this time easier to handle mentally! How odd that blogging can raise SO MANY different emotions, mostly positive but negative as well…. something to think about for the future!

Oh and Spring Break is going fantastically thus far, could the weather be more perfect? Ermm nope :)

Anyway, just dropping in to announce the Crockpot giveaway winner……

ALEX!!

You lucky lady you :D

Please email me your shipping address to tessam1989@yahoo.com, so I can send it to the SlimKicker people and get that beautiful appliance to ya!

Thank you for participating and I hope some of you benefited from the site! Looked like a great program to me :)

Have a most glorious Wednesday!

1 Vien @ We Dare Food March 21, 2012 at 8:55 am

Hope you’re enjoying your spring break!!!!! :D Take a well deserved break!
Vien @ We Dare Food recently posted..Pumpkin Butter

2 Alex March 21, 2012 at 9:23 am

What a great way to start hump day! I am glad you are enjoying spring break and taking a break for yourself. You so deserve it! Thanks for the amazing prize!

3 tessa8m March 23, 2012 at 9:41 am

No problem Alex… I hope you enjoy it :D

4 Alexandra March 21, 2012 at 9:33 am

Glad to hear you’re takin some time for you :) Enjoy every bit of your break lovely!!!
Alexandra recently posted..Guest Post: For the Love of Seafood!

5 Lisa ♥ Healthful Sense March 21, 2012 at 10:04 am

I had the same feelings about taking a break! Crazy huh… I have been so busy with life that it gets difficult finding the time to blog… BUT I think it’s good to take time off!! Plus I don’t want to “force” myself to blog…
Enjoy your time off love =)
Lisa ♥ Healthful Sense recently posted..Cinnamon Maple Mocha (the best part of waking up is this in your cup)

6 tessa8m March 23, 2012 at 9:38 am

Exactly! Thank you Lisa!

7 Chelsea @ Chelsea Runs March 21, 2012 at 11:36 am

I hope you’re enjoying your break Tessa! :) And congrats to the winner!
Chelsea @ Chelsea Runs recently posted..First WIAW of SPRING!

8 Laura @ LauraLivesLife March 21, 2012 at 2:04 pm

It is hard – but I think that’s how you know the break is working, right? When you come back, you’ll be full of things to say and ideas for posts!
Laura @ LauraLivesLife recently posted..St. Patty’s WIAW

9 Kelly @ Foodie Fiasco March 21, 2012 at 3:50 pm

I am so glad you are taking some “you” time! It’s sooo important, and I hope you have a fantastic spring break. You are amazing (no pun intended) Tessa!
Kelly @ Foodie Fiasco recently posted..Coconut Flour: Your Questions… Answered

10 tessa8m March 23, 2012 at 9:38 am

Thank you Kelly! I will certainly be putting up your post soon too!!

11 Julia @ girl with a stethoscope March 21, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Hope your spring break is awesome Tessa..you deserve it!! :)
Julia @ girl with a stethoscope recently posted..artisana organic foods product review

12 caloricandcrazy March 21, 2012 at 10:31 pm

Congrats Alex! :)
caloricandcrazy recently posted..WIAW #10

13 Clauie March 22, 2012 at 8:26 am

Congratulations! I hope you can update some more spring break to us… :)
Clauie recently posted..1300 numbers

14 tessa8m March 22, 2012 at 5:27 pm

I shall Claule! Thank you for stopping by :)

15 Brittany March 22, 2012 at 7:41 pm