Happy Mother’s Day

by tessa8m on May 13, 2012

in Family

Thank you for all of your well-wishes on Friday’s post…and of course your input on the “It’ Ok!” business, always entertaining to read :) I am busy busy busy- unpacking, seeing family, settling in and such and I was not expecting to blog to day but….

Today is Mother’s Day and there is no way I could not write a post for my mom on this special day that she deserves! So let’s get to :)

(oh and don’t forget, if you live in the Boston/Northshore/Southshore area, or anywhere close by, come and meet Lindsay and I for ice cream/frozen yogurt from J.P. Licks in Davis Square at 7:30 this Wednesday (5/16)! Leave a comment or email me saying you can go…. or just show up :) )

**************

From Your Daughter, Thanks for Being There Mom.

I’ve had hard times, but I’ve never been alone.

I’ve had doubts and fears, but I’ve never been without someone to tell me I could make it.

I’ve had disappointments, but I’ve never been without an example to follow- someone who went before me and made her way in the world with courage and strength.

I’ve had good days, bad days and days in between, but I’ve never been without love.

And, Mom, you’ll never be without it either.

That’s how it is between a mother and a daughter.

That’s how it is between us.

Have a Beautiful Mother’s Day, I love you MA!

******************

I will be back tomorrow with a bit of a reflection post on a few noteworthy and significant things… well to me anyway :) I hope you are all having a nice weekend!

1 Lyn @ FueledBySalad May 13, 2012 at 9:46 am

Happy Mother’s day! You and your mum are adorable.

2 Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries May 13, 2012 at 9:47 am

such a sweet post! i love it! :) i’m so glad you’re able to have such a great relationship with your mom. i wouldn’t trade mine for anything!
Ashley @ My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries recently posted..A Big Shout Out!

3 Amy Lauren May 13, 2012 at 9:57 am

I love the pics of you and your mom. I’m glad you’ve had someone strong to support you with everything, and for the same reason, I’m thankful for my mom. Hope you guys get to spend some time together or at least talk today!

Wish I could meet up for FroYo… but I have some Ben & Jerry’s in the freezer, and my track friend and I are gonna go out after practice one night next week, so it’s all good. Have fun!
Amy Lauren recently posted..Armed Forces Day 5K and Saturday Recap

4 Clare May 13, 2012 at 10:12 am

This is so sweet, Mum’s are truly the best! Happy Mother’s Day :) Hope you both have a wonderful day!
Clare recently posted..A Very Special Mother’s Day

5 Alexandra May 13, 2012 at 11:12 am

This was beautiful :) Hope you have a fabulous mother’s day with your mommy!!
Alexandra recently posted..Busy Bee and a New Recipe

6 Alex @ therunwithin May 13, 2012 at 11:40 am

Moms truly are amazing! Can’t wait for tomorrows posts.
Alex @ therunwithin recently posted..Head Case

7 Lisa May 13, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Too cute! You and your mom look so much alike! I hope you have a great day with your mom! And I hope your mom has a wonderful Mother’s Day!xo
Lisa recently posted..Sweaty Saturday

8 HollieisFueledByLOLZ May 13, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Great graduation photos! Happy Mothers day to your gorgeous mom!

9 Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie May 13, 2012 at 2:36 pm

Such a cute post! Have a wonderful day with your mom!
Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie recently posted..Day 2 Recap – The Race

10 Meg May 13, 2012 at 2:55 pm

beautiful post sweetie :) Your Mom will love this :) xo

Have a great Sunday, lovely

11 caloricandcrazy May 13, 2012 at 3:07 pm

awww, so sweet :)

12 StoriesAndSweetPotatoes May 13, 2012 at 6:15 pm

You are lucky to have her through all the good and bad times. Hope you two enjoyed a wonderful day!
StoriesAndSweetPotatoes recently posted..Back Away From The Sweet Potatoes

13 Sarah @ the Brain and Body May 13, 2012 at 6:37 pm

This is super sweet! I love it :)
Sarah @ the Brain and Body recently posted..Something that…

14 kaitlin @4loveofcarrots May 13, 2012 at 8:06 pm

you look just like your mom!!

15 Vien @ We Dare Food May 13, 2012 at 8:09 pm

Beautiful post! Hope your mum enjoys her Mother’s Day! :D

16 Brittany @ Delights and Delectables May 13, 2012 at 8:23 pm

love this post! so sweet! You are so blessed girl!
Brittany @ Delights and Delectables recently posted..It’s Party Time!

17 Allie May 13, 2012 at 8:58 pm

This was so nice! Happy Mother’s Day to your awesome momma :)
Allie recently posted..Little bit tired

18 Sara @ The Foodie Diaries May 13, 2012 at 10:04 pm

Ahhh I live in Boston so count me in on this froyo meet up!! Sending you both an email now :)
Sara @ The Foodie Diaries recently posted..Why Siesta When You Can Fiesta?

19 Kelly @ Foodie Fiasco May 13, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Okay this may be one the sweetest posts anywhere- ever. I wish you and your mom a happy happy Mother’s Day, Tessa! ;)

20 Eating as a Path to Yoga May 13, 2012 at 11:21 pm

Wow, you are her spitting image! Hope you enjoyed the day. Savor those moments with your mom. XOXO
Eating as a Path to Yoga recently posted..Mindful Eating Challenge #11

21 Corrie Anne May 13, 2012 at 11:23 pm

So sweet. And your mom is gorgeous!!
Corrie Anne recently posted..Green Mac ‘n’ Cheese + A Rare Restaurant Repeat

22 Cara May 14, 2012 at 2:34 am

I love reading all the Mother’s Day posts going round today! These pictures are adorable!
Cara recently posted..Winner Winner Mother’s Day Dinner & Small Steps

23 Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin May 14, 2012 at 8:02 am

Aww what a cute post Tessa! I’m sure your mom loved reading this. :D I hope you had a great day with her yesterday!
Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin recently posted..Mother’s day, muffins and movie nights

24 Haley @ Health Freak College Girl May 14, 2012 at 11:23 am

i LOVE this!
Haley @ Health Freak College Girl recently posted..my turning point

25 Nikki May 15, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Too precious! What an amazing mom you seem to have! And you’re both so pretty!!
Nikki recently posted..Moving Complete