What Would You Like To Know?

by tessa8m on September 16, 2012

in Uncategorized

Hey Guys!

I am just popping in for quick second (I need to get back to studying asap!) to say that I would like to do a Q & A post in the future! So if anyone has anything they would like to know, you can leave a comment or send an email to tessam1989@yahoo.com.

Please feel free to send anonymously if you prefer!

I hope everyone has a great evening and see you (most likely!) tomorrow :)

For now I will leave you with this adorable picture:

That is all.

1 Joycelyn September 16, 2012 at 9:12 pm

What is one food/food group that you feel is most important in recovey?

2 lindsay September 16, 2012 at 9:38 pm

ohhh can’t wait! good questions i am sure. Good luck studying!
lindsay recently posted..Wordless Weekend

3 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles September 16, 2012 at 10:48 pm

First off: I want to hug that seal.

The question: What made you decide to pursue nursing? I’m always curious why people get into certain occupations and what interests them – I think that’s the sociology background talking. :-)
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..My Mom Knows Me Too Well + New Blog Pages.

4 Khushboo Thadani September 17, 2012 at 4:14 am

Love when bloggers do Q & A posts- looking forward to reading it!
Khushboo Thadani recently posted..A load of crap

5 Aimee September 17, 2012 at 4:53 am

Do you feel influenced by the food trends of other healthy living bloggers?
Hope the studying is going okay, and what a cute seal!
Aimee recently posted..Acceptance… and food!

6 Floey September 17, 2012 at 7:42 am

Omg that face :) . Ermm..what is your biggest fear? / What makes you happy?
Floey recently posted..The Wordless Year

7 Ben September 17, 2012 at 9:47 am

I’m going to have to second Floey’s above:

1) What is your biggest fear?
2) What makes you happy?

Take care,
Ben

8 Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie September 17, 2012 at 9:55 am

What are some of your favorite healthy fall recipes? And what’s the news on the kitten front? :)
Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie recently posted..Short Weekend Recap

9 Amy Lauren September 17, 2012 at 12:03 pm

I can’t wait to read :). I did a Q&A post once but some of the anon questions I got were really rude and mean, and I ended up setting my comments to moderate after it. Pretty awesome that you’re open enough to do one, apparently the creepers come out of the woodworks when people do them. I also got a few that I answered to the person instead of openly.
Amy Lauren recently posted..It’s Okay Thursday- September 13

10 Jay September 20, 2012 at 5:08 am

@Amy Lauren : When a blogger is honest and open for a debate, they don’t need to introduce censorship.

11 tessa8m September 21, 2012 at 10:40 am

True, it does

12 Sophie @ Love Live & Learn September 17, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Ooh I can’t wait to read this, I love finding out more about my favourite bloggers!

I know you talk about your recovery most of the time but can you think of one major event that triggered you to decide to recover or was it a series of smaller things?

What one food could you eat day in, day out, without getting bored of? Also what food would you absolutely never eat?

Also I like the questions about what makes you happy so what do you do to make yourself feel more positive when things are getting you down?

Looking forward to reading your answers lovely :-)
Sophie @ Love Live & Learn recently posted..This Week #4.

13 JJ September 17, 2012 at 5:10 pm

I have a few:
1) When you were in school, did you eat in the dining halls by yourself? (I always was embarrassed to be sitting alone)
2) Did you ever have any rituals when you were in the depths of your ED and if so how did you overcome them?

14 Jay September 20, 2012 at 5:04 am

I have just one: don’t you think it would be better for you to leave the blogging world? I don’t mean (just) blogging, but mostly reading HLBs.

15 tessa8m September 21, 2012 at 11:11 am

Will be answering this soon!